On January the 11th 2018 Amadeus Association carried out three focus groups targeted at defining the European Ethical Entrepreneur Profile that will be the basis for the training of Ethical Entrepreneurship Education training of EYEE project Erasmus +.
The research was conducted through three focus groups that involved senior entrepreneurs, startuppers, professionals, teachers and students as follows:
Impact Hub Vienna
- Irene La Manna, Student at Fachschule für Mode der Stadt Wien
- Maria Elena Del Cerro Martinez Student/Cooworker at Impact Hub and future Startupper
- Alejandra Dorado, Startupper of MODUM a web application designed to make life easier for the student, in terms of academic orientation, internship search and job placement.
- Barbara Schöllenberger, Startupper of „Koch Doch“ Teambuilding and community cooking
- Norbert Voith, Entrepreneur and Director of Amadeus
- Wolfgang Fotjl, C.E.O. of Verival
- Johannes Lindner, Chairman of Initiative for Teaching Entrepreneurshipand Teacher at Schumpeter Handelsakademie und Handelschule
Austria Economic Chamber
- Peter Zeitler, Consultant Education Policy at Austrian Economics Chamber Vienna
- Friederike Sözen, Consultant Education Policy at Austrian Economics Chamber
- Katharina Kiss, Head of Pedagogic Department, Bundeministerium Vienna