On January the 17th 2018 continues in Italy the research activities to define the European ethical entrepreneur profile that will be the basis for the training of Ethical Entrepreneurship Education training of EYEE project Erasmus +.
The research was conducted through a focus group activity that involved senior entrepreneurs, startuppers, professionals, teachers and students at Murate Idea Park.
In Florence participated:
- Davide Rogai, Entrepreneur of Comm.it Srl and Member of Confindustria Firenze
- Mauro Zoppini, Entrepreneur of Zoppini Firenze and Member of Confartigianato Imprese Firenze
- Matteo Forconi, Lawyer of Studio Legale Forconi
- Laura Giannini, Dean of “Elsa Morante-Ginori Conti” High School in Florence
- Guya Berti, Director of Florence Business School
- Nabil Arafin, Startupper of Awhy Srl
- Francesco Di Pinto, Startupper of FD 77
- Amina Abaryoud, Student of Russell Newton School in Scandicci
- Gabriele Palacio, Student of Russell Newton School in Scandicci
The focus group was coordinated by Luca Taddei, EYEE Project Manager.