Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
On 6th December 2018, EYEE team from eLearning Software presented EYEE project pilot phase to the young entrepreneurs from National College “Vasile Goldis” Arad, our local partner.
The EYEE, Ethics & Young Entrepreneurs in Europe project reaches the long-awaited moment, piloting in Romania the eLearning platform and its learning and collaboration tools. Learn more on eyee.eu.
From 6 December 2018 until May 2019, Vasile Goldiş National College in Arad will be the place where the entrepreneurship know-how in Europe will be hosted.
Over 30 students, coordinated by Professors Petronela Ioja and Bodea Carla, will learn, practice, communicate and collaborate with others like them in Europe, with entrepreneurs and professionals. In the team they will develop business ideas and compete with other young entrepreneurs in Europe.
December 6th is the start of the pilot training session in Romania, with the following coordinates:
- 31 students of the “Vasile Goldiş” National College from Arad
- Two coordinating teachers: Prof. Ioja Petronela and Prof. Bodea Carla
- They went through the initial testing. The preliminary results showed us some interesting results:
- Students in the EYEE group are largely determined to do things and spend time on useful activities.
- Courageous and resistant to obstacles: they will certainly start from the end after any failure.
- Full of energy and resources that will surprise us in the next stages.
- Most know a certain thing: ethics and honesty are strengths in any business and even in any activity.
- Strengths: active, respectful, persevering, compassionate, cheerful
- Weaknesses: easy to annoy, skeptics, critics, changers, hardly say no
We are waiting for mentors willing to get involved and form young entrepreneurs from Arad, Romania. If you are interested, write to email@example.com and tell us how you can contribute.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.